Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1.1 This data protection policy explains how ATC-Footwear A/S ("Angulus", "us", "our", "we") collects and uses your personal data.
1.3 Angulus is responsible for your personal information. If you want to contact Angulus see contact information listed below in section 7.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
2.1 When you visit the webpage, we collect information about you and your use of the website, e.g. which browser you use, which search terms you use on the webpage, your IP address including your network location and information about your computer.
- 2.1.1 We use the information you provide to improve our user experience and our services and to make custommade offers and services, including retargeting by Facebook and Google. This handling of information is necessary for us to improve our webpage and providing custom-made offers.
- 2.1.2 The legal basis for the handling is article 6, (1), paragraph f of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
2.2 When you buy a product or communicate with us on the webpage, we collect the information, you provide, e.g. name, address, emailaddress, phone number, payment method, information on the products you buy and possibly returned, delivery wishes and information on the IP address, from where you order.
- 2.2.1 The purpose is, to deliver the agreed products you have ordered and to fulfill our agreement with you, including to manage your rights to return and complain. Information about your purchases can also be processed to comply with legal requirements, including for accounting and accounting purposes. Upon purchase, the IP address is collected for the purpose and in order to safeguard our interest in preventing fraud.
- 2.2.2 The legal basis for the handling is article 6, (1), paragraph b, c and f of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
2.3 When you sign up for our newsletter, we collect information about your name, country and email address.
- 2.3.1 The purpose is to take care of our interest in delivering newsletters to you.
- 2.3.2 The legal basis for the handling is article 6, (1), paragraph f of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
3. RECEIVERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
3.1 Information about your name, address, email, phone number and order number and specific delivery requests, are passed on to GLS or a carrier who handles the delivery of the purchased goods to you.
3.2 Information can be left to external partners who process the information on our behalf. We use external partners for, among other things, technical operation and improvements to the website, the sending of newsletters and targeted marketing, including retargeting, as well as for your evaluation of our company and products. These companies are data processors and under our instructions and process data for which we are the data controller. The data processors may not use the information for any purpose other than the fulfillment of the agreement with us and are subject to confidentiality with respect. We have entered into written data processing agreements with all data processors who process personal data on our behalf.
3.3 Two of our data processors, Google Analytics v/Google LLC, Facebook Inc are set up in the US. The necessary warranties for the transfer of information to the US are secured through the data processor’s certification under EU-U.S. Privacy Shield, cf. article 45 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- 3.3.1 See copy of Google LLC's certification: https://www.priva-cyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
- 3.3.2 See copy of Facebook Inc's certification: https://www.priva- cyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
4.1 In order to create openness about the processing of your information, we as data controller must inform you of your rights.
4.2 Insight court
- 4.2.1 As a customer you have the right to inspect your information collected at any time, what information we have registered about you, what purpose the registration serves and which categories of personal data and recipients of information may be, as well as information about where the information originated.
- 4.2.2 You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data that we process about you. If you want a copy of your personal information, you must send a written request to email@example.com. You may be asked to document that you are the one you are giving yourself to be.
4.3 The right to correction
- 4.3.1 You have the right to have incorrect personal information about yourself corrected by us. If you become aware that there are errors in the information that we have registered about you, you are encouraged to contact us in writing so that the information can be corrected.
- 4.3.2 Information that we have collected in connection with your registration at our website, you can correct via log-in to your profile.
4.4 Right to erasure
- 4.4.1 In some cases, you have the right to have all or some of your personal information deleted by us, for example, if you revoke your consent and we do not have another legal basis to continue processing. To the extent that continued processing of your information is necessary, for example, for us to comply with our legal obligations, or for legal claims to be established, enforced or defended, we are not obliged to delete your personal information.
4.5 The right to limit treatment to storage
- 4.5.1 In some cases you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data to consist of storage only, for example if you believe that the information, we process about you is incorrect.
4.6 The right to data portability
- 4.6.1 In some cases, you have the right to obtain personal information you provided to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and have the right to transfer this information to another data controller.
4.7 The right to protest
- 4.7.1 You have the right at any time to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including the promotion made to target our direct marketing.
- 4.7.2 You also have the right at any time, for reasons relating to your personal situation, to object to the processing of your personal data which we undertake based on of our legitimate interests cf. section 2.1 and 2.3.
4.8 The right to withdraw your consent
- 4.8.1 You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent you have given us to a given processing of personal data, including to the profiling made by you as a member of the customer club/newsletter. If you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.9 The right to complain
- 4.9.1 At any time, you have the right to send a complaint about our handling of your personal information to the Danish Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen K. You can file your complaint to the email address email@example.com or by calling +45 33 19 32 00.
5. DELETING PERSONAL DATA
5.1 Information collected about your use of the website cf. section 2.1. is deleted at the latest, when you have not used the website for 2 years.
5.2 Information collected in connection with your registration for our newsletter will be deleted when your consent to newsletter is withdrawn unless we have another basis for processing the information.
5.3 Information collected in connection with purchases you have made on the website cf. section 2.2 will be deleted 3 years after the end of the calendar year in which you made your purchase. However, information can be stored for a longer time if we have a legitimate need for longer storage, for example if it is necessary for legal claims to be established, enforced or defended, or if storage is necessary for us to meet legal requirements. Accounting material is kept for 5 years until the end of a financial year to meet the requirements of the accounting act.
6.1 We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational safeguards against personal data being accidentally or illegally destroyed, forfeited, altered or impaired and against unauthorized or abused.
6.2 Only employees who have a real need to access your personal data to do their work have access to them.
7. CONTACT INFO
7.1 ATC Footwear A/S is data responsible for the personal data which is collected via www.angulus.com
7.2 If you have any questions or comments to our personal data policy, or if you wish to use one or more of your rights, please contact:
- ATC Footwear A/S
- Tvedvangen 278
- DKK-2730 Herlev
- Phone: +45 44 92 87 61
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. CHANGES IN PERSONAL DATA POLICY
8.1 If we make changes to the personal data policy, you will be informed of this at your next visit to the Website.
9. When visiting our Facebook pages
- 9.1 PURPOSE:
- 9.2 We and Facebook collect and process personal information when you visit the company's Facebook pages. The purpose is to be able to market us to potential customers, maintain inquiries and similar related purposes.
- 9.3 The specific Facebook pages managed by Angulus are: ANGULUS, Angulus KIDS and Angulus Flagship STORE.
- 9.4 We follow the Data Inspectorate's current guidelines on the shared data responsibility and strive to ensure that visitors to our Facebook page receive information about personal data. At present, this entails, among other things, that we continually try to enter a dialogue with Facebook regarding the regulation of the common data responsibility and the division of responsibility. As mentioned below in this policy, you as a visitor to our Facebook pages also can have the opportunity to exercise their rights, e.g. the right to access, the right to protest and the right to delete information.
- 9.5 The legal basis for our processing of personal data
- 9.5.1 The processing of personal data is based on legitimate interest based on a balance of interests. Information is not processed where consent is required.
- 9.6 Categories of personal data and their source
- 9.6.1 Contact information is typically collected in the form of a name. If we receive sensitive information / specific categories of information, they will be deleted as soon as they come to our knowledge.
- 9.7 Recipients of personal data
- 9.7.1 The personal data provided will not be disclosed outside the company.
- 9.8 Personal data storage
- 9.8.1 Since the personal information provided on the Facebook pages is provided by the person himself on our publicly accessible page, the information will initially be on the page as long it exists. One can, as a provider of the information, always object to the weighting of the interest, in order to have any entries deleted.
- 9.9 Automatic decisions and profiling
- 9.9.1 We assume that Facebook makes automatic decisions and profiling on that part of the personal information, as Facebook is the data controller for. We do not use automatic decisions and profiling.
- 9.10 Note! If you do not want your information processed, please do not visit our Facebook pages as it is not currently possible for us to change Facebook's data collection settings.